Invest in fisheries by sponsoring the largest and most important gathering of fisheries scientists, managers, and students. Partner in our mission to conserve aquatic natural resources and provide exceptional training, workshops, scientific research and networking for attendees when you sponsor the 151st AFS Annual Meeting: Investing in People, Habitat, and Science in Baltimore, Maryland.
Sponsorship levels vary in cost, exposure, and exclusivity. Packages are both affordable and robust!
- More than 1,000 in-person attendees + hundreds of virtual attendees expected
- Advanced and late-breaking science in abstracts, plenaries, and symposia
- Hours of continuing education, workshops, and job skills training
- Exciting information, technology and products presented in the AFS Center for Fisheries Technology and Collaboration
- Opportunities for student participation, mentorship, and networking in-person and online!
This premier event is a popular annual destination for decision makers representing all facets of fishery management and aquaculture. Attendees represent academia, government, and industry.
From pre-event marketing exposure to extensive on-site visibility, sponsoring the annual meeting is a great way to invest in the field of fisheries and future fisheries professionals.
We recognize the critical role contributions from our corporate and agency partners play in advancing the mission of the American Fisheries Society. We thank you for your generous support, and remaining committed to offering a variety of sponsorship opportunities that showcase your organization and the important work it does.